Prof.Dong Hwa Kim
Hanbat National University, Korea
- Visiting Professor, Mechanical, Optic, Engineering
Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and
Economic, March 20 – up now.
- Prof., Dept. of Instrumentation and Control Eng., Hanbat National University, March 2, 1993- Now
- Dean of Admission office, Hanbat National University, Aug.1, 2010-July. 28,2011.
- President, Korea Institute HuCARE (President of Hu-CARE (Human-Centered Advanced Technology Research/Education), Nov. 2009-
- EU-FP NCP (ICT) in Korea, April 29,2011-
- Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, Nov., 1977-March, 1993.
- Korea-Hungary Joint Work : Aug.1,2010-Feb.28,2011, Participation in the research of Robot motion related topics of the ETOCOM project(TAMOP4.2.2-08/1/KMR-2008-2007) including consultation with research staff members and giving related lectures)
- President, Daedeok Korea-India Forum, March 1, 2010 – Now.
- Vice President, Daedeok Korea-Japan Forum, March 1, 2010 – Now.
- President of Science Culture Research Institute, Korea Science Foundation, Sept. 8, 2006 - Jan. 31, 2008.
- Vice-president of the recognition board of the world congress of arts, sciences and communications, IBC, Sept. 1, 2007, UK.
- Marquis Who’s Who selected great minds in 21 Century, Aug. 2007/2008/2009.
- ABI 200 International Scientist, Publishing in 2008.
- Great minds of 21 Century to dedication in IBC, 2008.
- UNESCO-APEC Asia Region Forum Held, Nov. 21, 2007.
- Korean Science Forum Held, Oct. 22, 2007.
- Science and Technology forum of the deputy Prime Minister of Korean Science and Technology, Operation, Aug. 1, 2006 – Nov. 30, 2007. (8 -round)
Title: Artificial Intelligence and Emotion as Future Technology
Abstract: This lecture deals with emotion as
future technology and intelligent method. Emotion
function can give an impact on decision making as they
mentioned earlier. Especially, robots are becoming more
and more ubiquitous in human environments as emerging
technology for economic growth. Artificial intelligence
will be decided by our ability to express effectively
human’s mind such as intelligence and emotion. That is,
emotion-inspired mechanisms will deal with importance
for autonomous robots, 3-D animation, realistic
information exchange, game, movie, and so on in a human
environment, and also related works may be studied.
Of course, the cognitive component is important for perceiving and interpreting events. To implement emotion function in robot, there are several approaches to soft computing and control algorithm to control effectively these function or robot.
However, many of them do not deal with emotion function in their soft computing algorithm. So, at this point, fusion of soft computing and emotional function should be introduced into the research method and real control system such as, robot, ICT, design, and so on.
Herein, we are going to develop the corresponding fusion algorithms or models with learning algorithms including emotion function. Next, applications of these soft computing-based AIS (Artificial Intelligence Soft computing) in driver and expression system should be considered as well as analyzed. Performance comparisons between the conventional methods and new solutions should be made for real artificial intelligence.
RF Planning and Optimization Department Director, Magticom LTD, Georgia
About Giorgi Tabuashvili: He was born in Tbilisi, Georgia, in 1962. He received his Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the Georgian Technical University in 1985; and where, since 2009, he has been pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Telecommunications. From 1988 to 1996 he was an Assistant Professor working in the Digital Communications Theory Department with the Georgian Technical University. Following that he was, from 1996 –1997, Deputy Head of the Technical Department at Goodwillcom Ltd. For the past 16-years Giorgi has been working in Magticom, and since 2004 he assumed the position of Director, Radio Frequency Planning and Optimization Department. Giorgi Tabuashvili is awarded the Master’s certificate in Project Management from the George Washington University, School of Business in 2006. His current research interests include channel coding, transmit diversity and user cooperation for wireless communications and he has coauthored the following papers: Coded Cooperation based on Punctured Convolutional Codes, Generalized Cooperative Concatenated Coding, Serially Concatenated Minimum Shift Keying and its Use in the Coding Scheme for the Relay Channel, Link Budget Improvement of Cooperative Diversity with WCDMA Method Implementation.
Title: Cooperative communication for the future cellular networks.
Abstract. The mobile data has grown in cellular networks recently and next significant increase is expected. It requires new more spectral efficient strategy for the next mobile generation. New class of techniques known as a cooperative communication is overviewed. Users’ cooperation provides uplink transmission diversity even when mobile units can’t accommodate multiple antennas because of size constraints. In a multi-user environment the cooperative communication allows single wireless devices to share their antennas and to form spatial diversity environment and virtual MIMO system. Some particular results in this field are discussed, which show the significant benefit of cooperative communication over traditional one.
|Paper Submission (Full Paper)||Before June 30, 2013|
|Notification of Acceptance||On July 15, 2013|
|Final Authors' Registration||On July 30, 2013|
|ICIEE 2013 Conference Dates||October 21-22, 2013|
1. Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf)
Formatting Instructions (DOC)
2. Email:email@example.com. ( .pdf and .doc)
2013-06-13, News! Prof.Dong Hwa Kim from Hanbat National University, Korea, will give the keynote speech at the conference. (click)
2013-05-15, News! Please note that conference schedule changed to October 21-22, 2013, sorry for the inconvenient caused, this date won't be changed again.
2013-04-15, News! Submissions before April 30 are under reviewing now, notification will be around May 15.
2013-04-12, News!Dep. Director. Giorgi Tabuashvili, from MagtiCom telecommunications company , Georgia will give the keynote speech.(click)
2013-03-05, News! Dr Kajal Sharma,from Kongju National University, Korea will give the keynote speech.
2013-1-30, Good News! Around 10 registered papers of ICIEE 2013 conference will be recommended to publish in China Communications (ISSN: 1673-5447; CN: 11-5439/TN),which is indexed by the SCIE (Science Citation Index-Expanded index since January 2007 and Scopus database since January 2009.
2013-01-01. Happy New Year!
2012-12-01.Papers of ICIEE 2012 had been online now. (click)
2012-10-20.ICIEE 2013 calls for paper now.